Kidzcare Terms & Conditions
- Preferred method of payment for nursery care is bank transfer (BACS) on the first of the month in advance.
- Alternative methods of payment, such as childcare vouchers, standing orders, debit/credit card payments in person or over the phone, or cheque are also accepted.
- Where fees have fallen into arrears we will engage the services of a debt collections agency and you may be asked to withdraw your child from the nursery/club.
Booking and Cancellations
- Siblings of a family who already have a child at the nursery will be given priority where necessary.
- A deposit will be required as you enroll your child in the nursery. Deposit can be paid by bank transfer, cheque, debit or credit card in person or over the phone. However, if the place is not then taken up, this deposit will not be returned.
- We would require all parents who enroll their child with Kidzcare to read the parent information booklet so that they fully understand how we operate. All parents will be asked to sign the enrolment form before their child starts with us confirming that they have read and understood our terms and conditions.
- Where a child has been booked in and is then subsequently absent, no refund can be made.
- We try to accommodate extra sessions / occasional requests wherever possible, although permanent bookings will be given a priority. Occasional bookings should be made at least 48 hours before and paid for as per your invoice.
- If you wish to cancel your child’s place you must give your setting four weeks’ notice.
- Should you wish to change your child’s start date or days of attendance once your place has been confirmed, you must give four weeks notice or pay for your child place from the original start date.
- On very rare occasions there may be snow and other emergencies where we have to close unexpectedly. If your nursery or centre is closed then there will be no refund, as we commit to pay our staff on these days.